$199 pedal!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Riiiiiight, for the dead fucking pedal, even the overly priced Mugen Pedals are that much, BUT FOR THE ACTUAL PEDALS YOU USE!!!!

this is because they are made by oettinger, its a german omapny making german parts for german cars generally.....yes everything they make is absolutely overpriced....my buddy had a vr6 corrado with a full oettinger kit that he paid like 2600 for just the kit!!!!! and its fucking fiberglass!!!!! oh ya and to get just the front chin spoiler( thats right its not full bumpers) the company had to split up a kit so it cost him 1400 just for the FIBERGLASS chin spoiler...Oettinger in my eyes =uber teh gheyness factor of 1 million

Oettinger must be the Spoon of Vw's.

ya its nothing great if you ask me you would think for 1400 dollars for a chin spoiler that it might fit well....but oh no fit just like your average fiberglass part(like shit) had to shave and the whole 9 nine yds

No way, tha anology was wrong. Abercrombie and Fitch is just an expensive goodwill. ( you know what I mean, hats that look 3 years old for $25) I think oetiinger is like the "Hot Topic" of tuning. lol

Back