1990 Accord H22 Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

donnyinlakai

Hey I was reading up a little bit on this swap and i found out that it was a direct bolt on set up. So just to further my reassurance on this, I wanted to know if there are any extra parts whatsoever that you need to get in order to do this swap. And if me having an automatic transmission before the swap would affect it in anyway seeing how I've only read threads of people swapping their stock accord manual transmisson for the prelude's nothing about automatics.

If anyone would fill me in on this I would really appreciate it.

thanks ^_^

all right so far I have found out that I will need an auto to 5spd transmission mount.
ehh I'm paying $1500 for the transmission and engine alone and that does not come with an ECU or wiring harness or anything so I'm hoping that these wont be expensive :eek:

ahhh so many things going through my head :p

There's no need to abandon your thread, you're fine. If you're swapping to a manual transmission though, then there's a huge list of parts that you'll need to make it work. If you could get your hands on a wrecked Accord to pull parts from, that would be best case scenario...

Back