1990 Accord H22A engine Swap....NEED HELP!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AdrenalineJunkE

so here's the thing....

I bought a 90' Accord with an H22A engine swap...I tryed flippin a bitch once, and my right axel made a funny noise and had my car chucking...that same day, after pulling out of an Albertsons. My Accord started chucking again, until i heard a loud thump and my Right Axel finally bust......

now my question is, what type of Axels do i get?i had that same axel repaird and still didnt work...so apperantly its too short...but idk if that was a regular Accord Axel or a Prelude axel....i also hear, i might have to get it custome made...

so if anyone knows what type of axel whether its an accord or prelude axel...or the dimentions for the custome axel...let me know asap!thanx....:eek:

If I remember correctly you need to get the Axle out of the same generation prelude. Now I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, because it's been a while since I've done the swap, and I can't remember exactly what axle we used. Let me see if I can get ahold of my buddy, and see what we used, tomorrow.

Haha yep, everyone has to start somewhere. I'll post up when I get a chance to ask him.

the axle is just an accord axle, go to autozone or pep boys and get an axle for a 1990 honda accord if it is on a 1990 accord, i have a 91 h22 accord and with the 90-93 accord h22 swaps, you use your sotck accord axles, and stock accord mounts

i have a 92 accordex auto doing a 98 prelude h22a4 swap manual . and ideas where i can get the wiring done cheap or who sells cheap mounts ... low budget project.....any ideas first swap please help thanks

i have a 92 accordex auto doing a 98 prelude h22a4 swap manual . and ideas where i can get the wiring done cheap or who sells cheap mounts ... low budget project.....any ideas first swap please help thanks

Dude... Dont thread jack, make your own.

Any way, Calmfornow is correct, we used just regular accord axles when we did the swap.

Back