1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1990 civic 4dr with ls swap

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by redef91, Jun 13, 2009.

1. redef91

redef91 Senior Member

i currently own a 1990 civic 4dr with a ls swap. my question is my lil bro wants to give me his old gsr full swap and i know i will need cable to hydro conv. and obd conversion harness but my concern is that i currently have the hasport a/c bracket on the ls swap and the a/c works perfectly. if i swap the gsr motor in will i be able to obtain the a/c cuz it will be obd 1 instead of the obd 0 and will the a/c compress fit the the 4-1 type r headers. sorry guys i research this on the net and there not that much info on this subject.

2. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

a/c should fit fine. the ls and gsr a/c brackets are the same (so is the block mounting) so i assume the hasport bracket should work for either with no issues.

3. redef91

redef91 Senior Member

thanx i didnt want to lose out on the a/c still blows out ice cold

4. 78civic

78civic Junior Member

I"ve been asking q's about swapping the teg suspension to my 90 4dr and will be doing the ls swap later.
    Have you addressed the suspension on your 4dr? Is there a swaybar that can be used to stiffen the rear also?
    I've got some laying around but not sure about the trailing arms yet.

E

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted