1990 civic hatch CLEAN (so. cal)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efnick

for sale is a clean 1990 civic hatch back, with clean original dark grey paint. its got the clean original grey interior as well. original engine about 105,000 original miles, 5 speed tranny shifts like butter. passenger side fender is kicked in it need the fuel pump install finished.
-ground control coils lowered about 1" front and rear
-rear si sway bar setup
-mpfi conversion and cam shaft from si
-5-spoke bronze 14" wheels with good tires

the story
this was my first car, got it all original from first owner who is a family friend. the car has been tastefully modified by me for the last year or so. i have been collecting parts for the mini-me conversion, which will be included in sale ( z6 head, dizzy, full wiring to convert to obd-1 and vtec) i started putting in an upgraded walbro fuel pump today but got frustrated in the process, kicked in the passenger side fender, and now its up for sale. the deal is, im selling it cheap, you come tow it away ASAP and u get all the mini-me parts, a spare si transmition, all the parts ive put on it... its a very celan car and when it was running before the fuel pump thing, it ran perfectly, extremely reliably, smooth, ac works, heater works, everything is nice. will post pics later if it doesn't sell right away, just take this thing away.

if u take this car u can also take my 91 civic si parts car, actually, please take my 91 civic parts car. i want it gone as well. for free.

email-heminick67@aol.com
phone- 310-617-1042

Last edited:
Back