1990 civic hatch w/ b16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c1civic97

NEW PRICE $2600
Rota's were sold, so it will come with steelies

I have a 1990 civic hatch with very healthy b16 motor in it, want to get a del sol to build again.

B16 motor and tranny 70-80k I think
No grinds on tranny
Avid mounts and shift linkage
Spoon style steering wheel
PR3 Ecu (no CEL)
Apexi Worldsport piping, flowmaster muffler (clean tone, not ricey)
needs radio, Eclipse speakers
Intake
Gator stage 2 axles (300 hp)
1989 crx Si gauge cluster (rewired for tach)
2 Tenzo Rally Seats
Viper 2 way alarm with a few extras in it :thumbup:
Car shell has about 210k miles on it. The car is my daily driver, and I would like to trade it rather than sell it, but if I were to sell it, I am asking for $2600. It's reliable, no check engine lights and has performed very well.

found a nice del sol, need $2600 to get it. NEW PRICE!!!
Cash talks, no trades anymore... please call me with any questions.
571-338-4794 Ed

civic1.jpg

civic2.jpg

rims.jpg

civic3.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Where are you in northern virginia and how firm are you on the price?
I work at falls church and live in woodbridge, I can remove some stuff to accomodate price, what exactly were you thinking of? Whatever money I get is going to get a newer car, even if its slower. Just need ac and power steering, getting too old for this shit :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Where are you in northern virginia and how firm are you on the price?
I work at falls church and live in woodbridge, I can remove some stuff to accomodate price, what exactly were you thinking of? Whatever money I get is going to get a newer car, even if its slower. Just need ac and power steering, getting too old for this shit :laugh:
I may be interested for a daily driver, does it have a/c/power steering?
I just don't have that kind of money to spend.
What's the lowest you can go?

This car has a lot going for it - Bump for a clean ride, and a good setup.

sorry to see that you need PS and Air :)

nice ride, makes me miss mine

if i ever get paid by the insurance co maybe ill give u a shout to come see it if you still have it

got any motor shots?

I'll get motor shots probably on tuesday, since I have to borrow a cam from my girl. Just did an oil change yesterday.

Quoted post[/post]]

Doesn't have a/c or power steering, which is why I want a newer car. I would take your 240 though. I love RWD :worthy:

Quoted post[/post]]
I'll get motor shots probably on tuesday, since I have to borrow a cam from my girl. Just did an oil change yesterday.

Quoted post[/post]]

Doesn't have a/c or power steering, which is why I want a newer car. I would take your 240 though. I love RWD :worthy:
Nice, what kind of oil did you use?

My 240 does not have a/c but does have p/s, interested in any kind of a trade? I would want cash on top.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]

My 240 does not have a/c but does have p/s, interested in any kind of a trade? I would want cash on top.
mobil 1 synthetic, how much cash on top? might work something out. I had a 240 I was building a few years ago, that color too. lmk

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]

mobil 1 synthetic, how much cash on top? might work something out. I had a 240 I was building a few years ago, that color too. lmk

I would want a descent amount of cash on top, just pm me or email me an offer, matt_simko@hotmail.com

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]

I would want a descent amount of cash on top, just pm me or email me an offer, matt_simko@hotmail.com
Don't know what to offer to tell you the truth, I'll just be straight, how much do you want for it on top of mine, if it's doable I'll drive down with cash in hand. lmk, either post or pm me. I don't want to lowball you since I do like that car, but don't know what you want to get from it. just let me know, thanks.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

wow, I'm gonna start coming more to hondaswap, this is one of the few boards without kids flaming and ruining threads. Thanks.

Sure thing, but pics in the sigs aren't allowed (Slows down the server).

Good luck with the sale !

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

wow, I'm gonna start coming more to hondaswap, this is one of the few boards without kids flaming and ruining threads. Thanks.

Sure thing, but pics in the sigs aren't allowed (Slows down the server).

Good luck with the sale !
fixed, thanks

New Price $2600, found a nice del sol and that's exactly what I need to get it. Sold the rims so it will come with steelies.

Back