1990 Civic Hatchback DX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
I am selling the following civic because I have recently bought a new car, plus it needs some front end work. It has 133k miles on it and it runs great, with a strong drivetrain. There seems to be no mechanical or electrical problems with it (besides suspension; read on) and its does NOT leak any oil of any sort. Back right tire is brand new, the rest of them have about 10,000 miles on them. It's a 5-spd and the interior is fairly clean for a 14 year old car, only major flaw is a little tearing on the left side of the drivers seat (nothing a cover can't fix). On the exterior, the front left fender has been smashed in some what as well as the bumper has popped off a TINY bit on the right side beacuse of my father backing into it (nothing a cheap $300 body kit can't fix). The control arm and a few other parts have been replaced recently with new OEM parts from slamming into a curb, but somehow the frame (not 100% sure) has been bent.
The following parts have been replaced recently (within 500 miles):

-clutch
-head gasket
-most hoses in the engine bay
-control arm & rest of front/right suspension

I am located in King George, VA (near fredricksburg) and am NOT willing to ship it, sorry. Best offer takes 'er!

You contact me at dveitva@yahoo.com or dveit91 on AIM. Thanks all.

s40d0d8bfcaaff.jpg

s40d0d8e88b2a7.jpg

s40d0db6e4bb02.jpg

s40d0d9902bf36.jpg

s40d0d9af2e646.jpg

s40d0d9f17054c.jpg

s40d0da0fbbfe4.jpg

bump - i need to sell this.

would anybody be interested in any specific parts if I parted it?

Back