1990 civic sedan 4door exuast? help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90sedan

ok so i just recently sold my ef hatch and got a 4door civic sedan ef(just cus you rarely see them. but i bought a set of jd headers and cat(off ebay):mellow: but im stumped and puzzled; ive done research and come to realize that the normal 1989-1991 honda civic catback is to short and doesnt fit the 4dr ef. i read on anohter forum site that some guy thought that a 1989-1992 integra catback exhuast would fit the 4door ef, but i am not sure so im not going to spnd money i dont got on something that wont work. just curious if the integra catback exhuast systems usually fit the 4door ef as a direct bolt on?

sorry for the long story but i felt it covered everyhting you needed to evaluate my situation. thanks guys for the help!

ok im thinking about after the cat putting a cherrybomb glasspack and then running pipeing all the way it needs to be to a jdm ni burnt tip muffler(4inch outlet-2.5inlet).(weld everything up but making or finding flanges so it bolts up nice and easy is the hard part)

Back