1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1990 civic sedan 4door exuast? help

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by 90sedan, Sep 23, 2010.

1. 90sedan

90sedan New Member

ok so i just recently sold my ef hatch and got a 4door civic sedan ef(just cus you rarely see them. but i bought a set of jd headers and cat(off ebay):mellow: but im stumped and puzzled; ive done research and come to realize that the normal 1989-1991 honda civic catback is to short and doesnt fit the 4dr ef. i read on anohter forum site that some guy thought that a 1989-1992 integra catback exhuast would fit the 4door ef, but i am not sure so im not going to spnd money i dont got on something that wont work. just curious if the integra catback exhuast systems usually fit the 4door ef as a direct bolt on?

sorry for the long story but i felt it covered everyhting you needed to evaluate my situation. thanks guys for the help!

2. 90sedan

90sedan New Member

ok im thinking about after the cat putting a cherrybomb glasspack and then running pipeing all the way it needs to be to a jdm ni burnt tip muffler(4inch outlet-2.5inlet).(weld everything up but making or finding flanges so it bolts up nice and easy is the hard part)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted