1990 Civic Si exhaust????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90SiZC

Hi,

While surfing eBay for bits and pieces I found this setup:

eBay Motors: HIGH FLOW CAT+HEADER+EXHAUST 88-91 HONDA CIVIC/CRX 90 (item 290062167218 end time Dec-20-06 18:03:23 PST)

If the link doesn't work, it's ebay item 290062167218

Anyone bought from these guys? Is the system any good? $71 + $68 shipping for a complete engine to tail exhaust is... well.... cheap. Especially in stainless.

I have a 1990 Civic Si, '89 ZC and a DC Sports 4-2-1 2 part header. For the moment I'm running a Walker replacement setup (needed to get through inspection and avoid too much notice until I did) but it sounds like a piece of cr*p. Like maybe I literally did bolt a few coffee cans together. I'd like something more aggressive without waking all the neighbors.

So, anyone have experience to share?

TIA

Jim
Dallas
'90 Si ZC (and it's LEGAL now!)

don't ya hate when you hit return by accident?

Anyway, the Walker was a step down from stock (yes, I had the original 1990 factory system still on the car), considering that the muffler had just started to rot through.

I'll keep what I got until a deal pops up on a Magnaflow setup.

Cheers,

Jim

what's a decent vendor to deal with on the Magnaflow?

I did buy a DC cat back system for the car in 2001 when I was prepping for the swap. The "less than helpful people" I bought it from in Arizona shipped me the CRX version. Idiots. They wouldn't ship me the correct one unless I prepaid (for a second $500 system) and by the time I got the first one returned and cash back I was underemployed and couldn't find the $$ to buy it again. :(

TIA

Jim

Back