1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1990 Civic STD w/B16A

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by daidilus, Mar 18, 2004.

1. daidilus

daidilus Member

i have a 1990 civic STD that i am getting a little tired of
    it has
    JDM B16 Y1 tranny, PR4 non-vtec ECU, avid mounts and linkage, rear disk swap from 1990 integra, 90 DX spindles in the front, complete 89 front suspension swap,
    1994 integra seat, gauge cluster, and center console, eibach lowering springs, tilt steering, hurst short shifter, rear tie bar, front strut brace. body is kinda of rough and has 19X,XXX miles on it and the engine has about 38,000 on it, just intalled 3 weex ago.

i am looking to find a EX coupe

would anyone trade? i am probably nuts
    http://www.crxpower.net/PicDB/90LS-R/exhaustshit/pics/pic4
    http://www.crxpower.net/PicDB/90LS-R/exhaustshit/pics/pic3
    will get more pix once i have washed it......

2. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

You are using a PR4 on a VTEC equipped engine? I noticed you have nothing contorlling VTEC. Man, get the right ECU and you wont be tired of the car anymore. Did you ever wonder why VTEC never happended to kick in? Get a PW0 ECU and plug that bitch in and see what happens. Integra Gauge Cluster thats nice looking. Along with the steering wheel and seat combination it really looks nice. I like! But won't buy it.

3. Tyler

Tyler Senior Member

4. kingdomracing

kingdomracing Junior Member

I have a 94 EX coupe could possibly trade, I need more pics of the body, also where are you located?
    e-mail me pics so we can talk.

jeremiah

kingdomracing18@aol.com

5. spock_rocker

spock_rocker Junior Member

depending on your location and all... i have a 96 civic ex coupe with mods that im willing to trade given the right info.. thanxx

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted