1990 civic wiring harness problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

89vwfox

this is a stupid question but whatever gotta learn some time i have a 90 civic si and my b20 has all ready been installed i just need a wiring harness for it so my mechanic told me i should order a conversion harness for 275 freakn dollars from hasport and i dont even have a core for them to build 1 so that would be even more money and time which i dont have. so my question is cant i just find an original out of a obd0 90 si and have my mechanic solder the new clips and such on? he told me it might work he would have to look at it sooooo b4 i get potentially fucked over sum 1 help me pppplllllzzzzz!!!!!!

i dont know if this will help but im using a obd1 pr4 ecu jhp obd0-obd1 jumper rywire distributor clips obd1 injectors + clips and no resistor box of course..................

Swaps cost money, time costs money. patience to do it right the first time, priceless.The Rywire thing is expensive but will save you time (and you wont have to pay someone, it's plug and play)... you can do what you're talking about it will cost less but take more time to find parts.

!!!!!!!!DONT CUT NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! jdmcarboy.com has OBD0 to OBD1 jumper harness for $110 it works great you dont need a core or any crap. just order online or heres there number they will ship in 3 days. ive bouth 4 harnesses from these guys and there the shit and has instructions how to install and rewire the dizzy so you can use the OBD1 dizzy. here give them a call its a $110 bucks worth a BIG ASS HEADACHE 562-366-4516

Back