1990 Crx B18a1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hello,

I own a 1990 CRX with the original D15 (junk) and have a B18A1 that has been rebuilt with new heads, cams, pistons, pretty much the whole nine yards. When tested it was putting out around 195 horses to the wheels. But anyway, I am getting ready to do a winter resto project on this CRX and I would like to put more performance parts on it before the engine finally goes in. I have ran into a problem though, it seems as though no web site is worth even looking at because their parts selection sucks. Does anyone know of a really good JDM dealer that would carry the likes of superchargers (I am wanting to put in a supercharger versus a turbo), rear disk brake conversions, oem interior, wheels, and suspension at half decent prices?

scout ebay... ?? google it.. i dont know thats kinds of things u gotta know what you want to do.. supercharger u got vortec? jackson.. if i was gonna do a back disc conversion id go to the nearest junk yard find a si crx n snatch those rear disc n swap it ...

Back