1990 crx si engine problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cameronman

so i have this 1990 crx si and it has lots of problems but one is it doesnt start so we further investigatted and figured out that the timing was completly off so we set it top dead center and you know retimed it well it started kinda it would go and everything but it wouldnt stay on now i had taken my exhaust manifold off and i was wondering if this could be the problem because doesnt there need to be lots of back pressure to run it someone help me out here
cameron

Originally posted by cameronman@Jul 28 2005, 02:12 PM
so i have this 1990 crx si and it has lots of problems but one is it doesnt start so we further investigatted and figured out that the timing was completly off so we set it top dead center and you know retimed it well it started kinda it would go and everything but it wouldnt stay on now i had taken my exhaust manifold off and i was wondering if this could be the problem because doesnt there need to be lots of back pressure to run it someone help me out here
cameron
[post=532424]Quoted post[/post]​

Am I to believe that you are driving around with no exhaust manifold??

Just put the keys down and walk away.

Yeah...I suggest you stop working on your car immediately. Then you should go to your local highschool or community college and learn something about how to put together a coherent sentence (punctuation matters).

It wasnt that I was driving without an exhaust manifold i sold my entire exhaust when it all broke down and i do suck at grammer and sentance structure.

Back