1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1990 crx si engine problems

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by cameronman, Jul 28, 2005.

1. cameronman

cameronman Junior Member

so i have this 1990 crx si and it has lots of problems but one is it doesnt start so we further investigatted and figured out that the timing was completly off so we set it top dead center and you know retimed it well it started kinda it would go and everything but it wouldnt stay on now i had taken my exhaust manifold off and i was wondering if this could be the problem because doesnt there need to be lots of back pressure to run it someone help me out here
    cameron

2. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

Am I to believe that you are driving around with no exhaust manifold??

Just put the keys down and walk away.

3. Citizen_Insane

Citizen_Insane Senior Member

Yeah...I suggest you stop working on your car immediately. Then you should go to your local highschool or community college and learn something about how to put together a coherent sentence (punctuation matters).

4. cameronman

cameronman Junior Member

It wasnt that I was driving without an exhaust manifold i sold my entire exhaust when it all broke down and i do suck at grammer and sentance structure.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted