1990 CRX Si Trim/Molding

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i had to replace the trim on my rex it used to be a hell of a lot cheaper... its crazy now... :ph34r:

Well i finally get some pictures of the damage.. i need to find my camera with what the car looked like before the "hood incident". But ill show what damage is being fixed at the shop and what the hood did.
What the hood did:
1629z4y.jpg

Here's some pictures of when i was hit.. its actually not bad but it paid off a couple grand with insurance. :)
1zqyng5.jpg
2ih09aa.jpg
296hn40.jpg
f23a06.jpg
16204m9.jpg

Here's some general pics of my car:
Granted this is the day before having the car taken to the body shop, i had pulled out the wire harness abut didnt take the time to make it look pretty when i put it back.. thats a job for after it gets back.
3442ja9.jpg

zvq49y.jpg

9izka0.jpg

Last edited:
if your insurance is covering the cost of the repairs, why do you even care about how much it is going to cost to have it fixed.

if your insurance is covering the cost of the repairs, why do you even care about how much it is going to cost to have it fixed.

because they totaled the car.. and i bought it back and i'd like a little extra spending cash to put into the motor.

the hood accident sucks alot but you got a good project car it looks like it just needs some tlc and it will be back nice

piece of advice never buy honda parts from certifit... or better known as "sortafit"...
i bought a hood from there and it had like a 1 inch gap between it and the fenders, and i toed in the fenders as far as poss.
just google "genuine honda parts" and use those sites they might be a little higher but everything has a warranty and u can send the parts back for exchange if they dont fit...

Try www.hondaautomotiveparts.com I have ordered a lot of parts for my EF hatch from them and they seem to have everything

sweet! looks like exactly what ive been looking for. I just need to figure out how to read it.. cuz i cant find the numbers to the parts that i need.. they are pictured but i might be blind :mellow:... Rocker panel, lower door trim and side trim (fender to rear qtr). Maybe you could point me in the right direction.

Update: i figured it! ha, thanks for the link though. really saves me money over buying directly from Honda

Last edited:
So its starting to come along, ill post some pictures as soon as i find a faster way of posting a crap ton of them. The damages were fixed, body filler applied and the shaping/sanding has begun. Its starting to turn out nice. Im about to spend 400$:ph34r: on new trim, sunroof, clips etc to make the finished project look pretty stock. Then invest in a lip kit, maybe a JDM bumper etc. Try to get pictures up soon!

Im gonna try to post pictures as soon as i find a faster way to upload a whole bunch at a time. Last time i tried i was denied for some technical reason. Anyone has a solution to my problem, and ill have pictures us as soon as its settled.

:popcorn:

let's see pics, dammit.

haha, im trying! Im in the process of making a "slideshow" from when i bought it, to how far along it is with the body work.
Whats an easy way to post a ton of pictures on here without using another site to upload them, and copy and paste 30 some URL's?

Good news!. body work is coming close to an end. Paint in the next few weeks :)

haha, im trying! Im in the process of making a "slideshow" from when i bought it, to how far along it is with the body work.
Whats an easy way to post a ton of pictures on here without using another site to upload them, and copy and paste 30 some URL's?

Good news!. body work is coming close to an end. Paint in the next few weeks :)

you can create an album here on hondaswap and then use the URL for each image in your posts.

click Gallery>My Albums>Create a new album and then upload your pics. then view one of your pics, and click the Linked Thumbnail field underneath the pic (auto selects the link) and paste it into your thread post.

i usually have two HS windows open when i do this; one window for the thread i'm editing, one window for the gallery/album i'm linking pics from.

example:

now, get on it! :D

you can create an album here on hondaswap and then use the URL for each image in your posts.

click Gallery>My Albums>Create a new album and then upload your pics. then view one of your pics, and click the Linked Thumbnail field underneath the pic (auto selects the link) and paste it into your thread post.

i usually have two HS windows open when i do this; one window for the thread i'm editing, one window for the gallery/album i'm linking pics from.

example:

now, get on it! :D

Thanks ill get on it right now.

Back