1990 CRX Si Trim/Molding

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I spent 2100 on paint and body work. I paid 470 for the new JDM carbon fiber hood on the way, i have the side markers to convert my current fenders to "JDM". I still need a bumper/lights and possibly the "T-bar". The lights are about 200, the bumper is about 400. Sound like a decent price?

Car comes home Friday, new hood should be in sometime next week. More pictures up when i get a chance.

Home!

Windshield is being installed as we speak, Car is finally home and will have pictures up as soon as the weather clears up. :)

Jesus i hate all the criticism about my new paint job. Brothers like to take a magnifying glass and point out every flaw and tell me how i should have done it, every day..

Besides that, still waiting for the new hood and the weather to clear to get pictures.

Will have pictures up today. New JDM CF hood came in today and fits like a glove, adding final touching and will upload tonight.

Hey Dacheat, wondering when you'd pop back in this thread.

So the hood isnt fully on, pictures are a bust for tonight. The brackets on the car wouldnt line up properly with the holes, did some fab work to make it fit, now just need to tweak the fenders so its flush.

Looks sexy though.

Sad news though, decided on putting the car back into the shop for awhile because i wasnt happy with the paint job and luckily the contract i had written up states if im not happy they will redo that shit for free. :D
So guess its back to waiting again, but atleast you guys got to catch a glimpse of what she will look like when done, but ill have pics up tomorrow with the new hood on etc.

Pictures!

1544.jpeg
1543.jpeg
1540.jpeg
1539.jpeg
1538.jpeg
1532.jpeg
1531.jpeg
1530.jpeg
1529.jpeg

Its SiR. You cant really notice the small gap between the headlights and the hood in the pictures.
Soon as i get the new JDM bumper, my buddy is trading me his JDM lights for my USDM. :D

FS: H2B full swap ready for 94-01 teg or 92-95 civic

• i have a obd-1 h22a balance shafts removed

• chipped p-28

• gsr s80 transmission

• axles
  • intermediate shaft (half shaft)
  • shift linkage
  • wiring harness (modified gsr harness for the h22)
  • act hd clutch and pressure plate
  • ngk wires and plugs
  • new cap and rotor button
  • rear t bracket
All the hard work modifying everything had been done. it is a direct drop in to any 94-01 integra, and 92-95 civic (96-00 civic also if you have you have the correct mounts) everything is included its a complete swap. this thing moves for real it ran a 8.7 at farmington. im getting rid of it to buy a k20/k24 im taking a pretty big loss here i paid a little over 4300 for all this including the clutch. but as i said everything is done and it is now as easy as dropping in a b series

asking price is 2350 for everything get back at me:eek: at dj1987nshs@yahoo.com

Are you taking your pics with a camera phone? I'm just saying that pictures are good but bigger ones would be nice.

So is your car getting repainted yet?

Are you taking your pics with a camera phone? I'm just saying that pictures are good but bigger ones would be nice.

So is your car getting repainted yet?

Yeah its all off my phone, Its easier for me to upload them online that way. Ill get better ones with a real camera soon.

In a few weeks im giving the car back so it can be re-wetsanded and buffed. And have some imperfections sanded down and repainted, nothing noticeable in pictures just small things in person.

Im trying to turn my car into a DD/ weekend show car, so it needs to looks good both up close and far away.

With Your trim you dont just have to use CRX trim on mine i have CRX Door trim Then integra trim for the front and Civic Hatch for the back it cn be any year integra but it has to be an older hatch

:glare: i'm guessing the noob didn't bother reading the whole thread and just hit reply on the first post.

Yeah.... This thread went from talkin about trim to just showing off my car, and showing the progress.

Stupid noobs,

Do you like my car so far Dacheat? :D

Do you like my car so far Dacheat? :D

it's looking pretty damned clean so far, you've done a good thing, here. :thumbsup:

i'm like a guy about women in this though - i love the CRX back end, and you haven't posted any shots from the rear quarter yet. i'm also a freak for a sweet, clean interior.

go take more pics!! :whip: hehehe.

The interior is clean. Not as clean as the exterior but im doing some "remodeling". The one thing i absolutley love though, my 2 MINT Si Seats.... MMMM no tears or nothing, ill post some glory shots of those tomorrow.

But ill get some ass shots up soon ;)

Back