1990 crx si with b16a swap socal!!! for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

there arent too many people from the west coast here.. i'd try H-T So Cal classifieds if you're really looking to get rid of it

still you have for sale the CRX? I am interested! ok.

yep it's still for sale.eg6sir- i would put it up on h-t but i'm not a member and i got enough forums to keep track of. plus there's the whole noob issue.

Craigslist/autotrader/Ebay are your friends. You need more exposure & hopefully you can get more than $2500. Bump for a good deal & a car with a lot of potential.

i had it up on craigslist for a long time. then ebay was having a special. but it is still for sale locally so whoever gets to it first.hcivic- my number is (402) 214-3408 feel free to call if you want to test drive.

Bump for a good car... How bad would it be to get it shipped to Ottawa Canada?

Ic3

How can b16 CRX's be unsold when so ridiculously cheap? I paid 1700 for my stock CRX a few weeks ago. I'd have paid the extra 800 for a b16 with all those other goodies!

Bump, stoopid-good price! :cool::eek:

Yo

The title is clean, no accidents, Passed smog a month ago, registered up to july 07, It has AEM Short ram intake, Hayame catback exhaust, Rplacement cap, rotor, wires, and plus 4 plugs, Z3 fenders, Revolution body kit, sound system, 17 in wheels, good tread, Racing seats & Harness.
Needs steering rack & CV axles. D16Z6 sohc 5spd, tinted windows, runs great, handles great , and great mileage.
Pictures
Well i have troulbe uploading but i have som at CarSponsors.com - We've got your sponsorship right here! just type in honda civic in the model area, 93 for the year, and ca for area located, my name is clinton there are 8 pictures on my profile, i am the third from the top.

where is lemoore? i live in socal and i'm looking for a new ride...do you have any numbers on the crx? like power wise?

i'm brooks btw.
get back at me!

no numbers power wise. sorry i can't afford a dyno, gotta pay stuff off.
i do have receipts for 85% consisting of parts, lost the receipts for the labor.
i am waiting for the title to come back from the bank. i contacted them they said it would be a week.
my wife is against trading for cars, but if you want to trade straight across then i guess i am willing.

lowering the price $2300. i really need this gone. this is my final price.

ok where the hell is livermoore...or whereever you live lol

Back