1990 crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ponykillerh22

boostless and proud!
I have a 1990 crx with 212,xxx miles on the stock motor(d15b2) and it runs like a champ no problems other than it grinds 2nd gear a little. and drivers side window is off track and needs a new headlight bulb hid 9005 I think. I have a kid on the way and I just bought a 4 dr. And there's no need for me two cars. It has no rear seats. Good inspection until august 2010 doesn't burn or leak any oil what so ever. Car is awesome for 212,xxx miles. $900 firm need it gone I'm gonna be gettin deployed soon also so I need it gone that's why I'm selling cheap. Call me at 732 604 9598 or email me at 91honda.ad@gmail.com. I'm located in brick, new jersey. I'm gonna try to get pics up in the next couple of days.

Wow thought crx were popular, especially when there 700 bucks and are awesome running condition, I guess the old school hondas aren't good enough for anyone anymore everyone want one of them really slow new sis. Well I got a better job and decided I'm gonna keep it, and I'm gonna rock the oldschool.

Back