1990 Honda CRX DX w/ B18a1 swap. 2200obo *Indiana*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxmatt

I've got a 90' CRX DX good title w/ a 93' Teg B18a1 (60k on motor) converted OBD1 to OBD0) swap . Chassis has 150k on it, Engine runs great, will fire right up no problem, 4-1 header, new axles, mounts, rear located new battery with all new heavy guage grounds and power wire. Body needs some attention but overall not bad (a little rear well rust, and one front fender needs replaced.. and I can't figure out the shift linkage thing to get it to shift right. Could be transmission (LS) but the motor/trans were both guaranteed to work when I got them. New clutch as well, only thing car needs to be driveable is front brakes, a radiator/coolant, and the linkage figured out. Just want what I have into it back 2200 obo.. Definatley willing to negotiate. I'm in Southern Indiana and car will have to be towed as I can't get it to go into every gear. Here's a few pics.. I also have some pics of the actual installation of the motor progress, and some others.
CRXrear2.jpg

DSC01012-1.jpg

CRXrear.jpg

CRXside.jpg

also coming with car is 4 motegi gunmetal wheels w/ michelin tires. Wheels are in good shape but tires need replaced. Car is on steelies right now w/ decent tread.
This is a steal guys someone get this out of my garage.. Trades welcome.

Last edited:
Hey im located in fort wayne indiana, i have a 1990 civic sedan thats lowered,has new head gasket, new catback exhaust,new quarters welded in, cold air intake,very very clean interior, new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, oil change, 8.5mm racing plug wires, etc.... i will trade straight up or maybe some cash, if you interested let me know,i will send you pics if you want them,or you can text or call my cell i will send pics thru the cell. 260-414-3377 -Ryan

Hey im located in fort wayne indiana, i have a 1990 civic sedan thats lowered,has new head gasket, new catback exhaust,new quarters welded in, cold air intake,very very clean interior, new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, oil change, 8.5mm racing plug wires, etc.... i will trade straight up or maybe some cash, if you interested let me know,i will send you pics if you want them,or you can text or call my cell i will send pics thru the cell. 260-414-3377 -Ryan

Not really looking for a sedan dude. Thanks anyway.

I have a buddy here thats looking to get a crx when and where can we meet up to look at it? where are you located?-Ryan

I have a buddy here thats looking to get a crx when and where can we meet up to look at it? where are you located?-Ryan

You're welcome to come look at the car any weekday after 4 or any weekend at anytime. I'm in Paoli, IN right in town as soon as you get into Paoli I live on a sidestreet. my addy is 126 autumn dr... also my cell is 8126531204 if you have any overthephone questions.

Back