1990 Integra FOR SALE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c1civic97

:angry: I have a 1990 integra with 190k miles, automatic transmission for sale. It runs strong still and I'm open to offers or trades from you guys. The car is lowered with neuspeed springs, has some kind of catback exhaust, iceman intake, and the transmission was rebuilt by previous owner, all service records show that oil was changed on time and all maintenance was performed properly because the guy always worked on his car since he worked at Jiffy lube. He actually got deported and I got the car, but I don't need it, so I'm open to anything. Its green, 2 door coupe, it has one integra seat, and one crx seat, it used to have 2 del sol seats but we put that in the crx we're working on. The check engine light turns on sometimes, and I was told it was an electrical issue with one of the sensors, but it doesn't affect the way the car runs at all. And since the transmission was replaced, it doesn't limit the way the engine revs, so it revs like a car with a manual transmission would, and doesn't cut off around 5500 rpm like regular automatics. Open to offers, so either give me a call at 5713383963 or email me a gb18c1civic97@aol.com thanks.

I live in falls church virginia zip is 22042. Make offers on trade, whether it be rims or sound systems, nitrous, your pretty girlfriend, whatever it is, just make an offer.

For your info though I have a b16 in a crx that we could use stuff for, and I also have a 97 civic ex that I could use stuff for, so let me know any offers, or also if you guys have any parts for this cars that you want to get rid of, (cf hoods or body kits) thanks in advance

Back