1991 acura ls

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redef91

wat up fells quick on this ls i just got it got 211000 and it pulls to left hard when im driving it and i was wondering what can be causeing this cuz i wanna drive the car for while before i swap it into my crx but i cant figure out what can pulling the car to left all the time i know it needs brakes because everytime i slam on brakes the steering wheels shakes bad but i dont think that would make the car pull so hard to left and i took the tire off to check ball joints they seemed fine and i found out that the spring was broken but still dont think it would pull that hard cuz my rex had a brokenn spring and didnt pull that hard liek it does. would wheel bearings be doing it.

it also makes a nosie to when the car is driving like it gets louder as i go faster. from the same side the car pulls.

Alignment would cause the problem maybe, un-balanced tires as well might cause somthin like that. Are your struts blown? Get those few things checked out.

ill check it out the tire on the left side is worn out uneven.

Back