1991 Civic Four Door

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4DRB16A

Hello guys! It has been fun owning a Honda but for financial reasons I have decided to sell it to make some cash. It is a 1991 Civic EX 4DR Sedan w/B16A motor swap that was done last December. It has all new nkg plugs/wires, new cap/rotor, 2.25" magnaflow custom exhaust, DC Sports 4-1 header, Stage 2 Racing Clutch, Ultralite Flywheel, and HAsport motor mounts. All the power windows work fine, does not have ac or ps. The color is maroon. It has polk audio 6.5" for mids/highs on a pioneer 4-channel amp and 2 12" memphis subs w/500d memphis amp which is included.

Thanks!

P.S. I live near Kansas City if anyone would like to see it.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hello guys! It has been fun owning a Honda but for financial reasons I have decided to sell it to make some cash. It is a 1991 Civic EX 4DR Sedan w/B16A motor swap that was done last December. It has all new nkg plugs/wires, new cap/rotor, 2.25" magnaflow custom exhaust, Stage 2 Racing Clutch, Ultralite Flywheel, and HAsport motor mounts. All the power windows work fine, does not have ac or ps. The color is maroon. It has polk audio 6.5" for mids/highs on a pioneer 4-channel amp and 2 12" memphis subs w/500d memphis amp which I might sell with it. My question is how much should I ask for my car cause i need the most money I can get right now.

Thanks!

P.S. I live near Kansas City if anyone would like to see it.
I actually miss my 89 4 door... I had a B16 in it to go along with a nice 60 wet shot. Rear Disc brakes, full JL audio system with a pioneer deck, ect... sorry had to remenise(sp?) real quick...

if the body is in good condition, i'd say some where along $3500-$4500 is a fair price, i'd say it's worth at least 4k but some people are just complete low ballers.

Goodluck with the sale.

Would anyone be interested? I will try to get some pics up when I get off work today. Make me an offer.

Jake

Still thinking about selling it. Here are some pics, I was considering putting it on ebay to see what it would get.

733424544_l.jpg

733425350_l.jpg

733426145_l.jpg

No offense dude, but $4k is WAY too much for an 88-91 4 door with a stock B16A...

unless it was SUPER clean and had a shitload of mods on it...

$2-3k would be more the price range I'd look for if I were you..

**BUMP**

Still wanting to sell. Im getting a new car tomorrow and need to get rid of it. It runs good and is fast. Asking $3000.

Back