1991 civic hatch project f/s and parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Civichatch9one

1991 civic hatch project f/s and parts ***NEW LOW PRICE****

Ok i need this out. i need room to work on my other car and this is taking up space...
800 takes the car
(thats the car, the motor, the hammers and 2 sets of steelies.)
if you want anything else that i have as well im willing to work to give you a dirt dirt dirt cheap price.
must pick up
NO SHIPPING
NO SHIPPING
AM NOT PARTING.
WHOLE CAR GOES.
I LIVE NEAR WOODBRIDGE NEW JERSEY.
LEFT OVER PARTS WILL BE PUT UP IN ANOTHER THREAD WHEN CAR IS GONE.
800 imo is a fair price.
ive put alot of work into this and sad but i really need to move on.
its a 1991 civic dx with a b18a1.
the motor has a p&p head and i/m port matched. and was decked.
it ran and drove untill it almost took my finger off.(one other reason im selling) so the timing is/may be off which dosnt matter anyway bc the timing belt started to tear my guess from my finger lol it has a little leak on the oil pan but thats bc i didnt put gasket sealer when i put it back on.
all the gaskets are new. every one of them.
so onto the car.
needs a front end.
body is in ok shape. a few tiny dents.. and the rust over the back wheel was fixed. new sheet metal but wasnt finished. its still bondo (not for filling in but for the gaps on the weld) so it just needs to be finished. i say its 95% done other than that. interior is ok. has new cloth seats.
onto the parts.
gunmetal gsr hammers. tires are no good. you can use em but i would replace
945068fa.jpg

rear disk with ebrake cables non abs. all you need is a prop valve and one brake hose. bads and rotors are brand NEWISH(95% left)
c89e08ce.jpg

rear hatch. good condition!
DSCN1573.jpg

DSCN1575.jpg

Rear bumper filler GOOD SHAPE (black on right(do not have blue one anymore)
DSCN1582.jpg

DSCN1574.jpg

crx si bumper. good cond. has painters tape on it. tabs on top broken can be fixed easy
0404081401.jpg

si cluster good shape!
P8240056.jpg

b18 intake manifold w/egr (have egr but its off)
409e6fb0.jpg

DSCN1476.jpg

can get pics of the seats if someone wants. they are mint not one tear or anything
have a crx center console and an integra one.
onto the car it has 197k on it.
P3110075.jpg

P3110074.jpg

P3110073.jpg

DSCN1786.jpg

^older pics. motor is back but like i said needs timing belt and for the oil pan gasket to have sealer put on.
thank you

Last edited:
Hello, could you PM me a price for the cluster shipped to 97321.

Thanks
Mark

and y are you trying to get rid of it if you have already done all this stuff?

by shell you mean no motor,or everything there
no motor... got alot invested into the motor to let it go for next to nothing. im not looking for alot but i want at least something decent.
willing to part on tranny?
i would rather sell the trans and motor together.
im willing to pull the motor.
id want the full swap to go together
motor/trans
adjustable shift linkage
mounts
harness
ecu
axles

and y are you trying to get rid of it if you have already done all this stuff?
because it was a project i brought back from the dead. when i first started it about 4 years ago i had everything done except wiring. and didnt want to get into it. so it sat..
then i decided to finish it. so i rebuilt the motor got some nice parts got it running. and then i almost lost my finger in an accident. and kinda got discouraged from working on it. so i took the accident as a sign that maybe i need to part ways with this project.
its been a dream of mine for a long time to get this working. but i have to move on.

I'm curious how you almost lost your finger??? :thumbsdown:
(This also doubles as my "free bump" post :thumbsup:)

I'm curious how you almost lost your finger??? :thumbsdown:
(This also doubles as my "free bump" post :thumbsup:)
haha alittle embarassing but whatever. i had a vac leak and i heard it from the back of the i/m so i leaned over with my hands on the v/c and i didn have the cover on the timing belt.......

do i need to go any further??? lol

if i do. then ill explain. my finger got sucked into the timing...
stupid mistake. because i was always big on never put hands or fingers near moving objects... but i guess thats what i get for not paying attention.

Back