1991 civic hatch project f/s and parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

do you have a motor laying around is that why you just need a shell? bc then i might take the motor if you dont need it

hmmm ok let me know when you want to come. and i might pull the head. i mean the motor is legit. it just needs a timing belt..
all the gaskets were just redone. and its a port and polish head. and intake mani. that just got done with 0miles on it.

I dont think i'll be able to make it , my driver backed out on me , im still trying though . I'll let u know 2morrow

If I had the cash I would take this off your hands. I have no idea how it's been on here for so long and I just noticed it.

yea i dont wanna junk it cause the shell is in good shape. and the motor is in great shape. and i need it gone so i can start ripping apart my DD for a new trans. :/

welll its come about time... my trannie on my DD is in bad shape.. and i need a spot to work on it...... i need this gone.....
B@dluck if your going to take it please let me know..
otherwise ill pretty much be taking any offer thats worth my time... because honestly ive been reading up on donating it and i would get a tax writeoff and pretty much get close to bb on it...

soo last chance save this non rust shell/ new motor from junkyard/donation.

last chance. as of wed next week im taking it down for sale. and ether taking a sawzall to it or donating it.
thanks

Back