1991 civic hatch with ls swap and 94 front end conversion for sale 2500 obo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbozcteg

well here it is again its located in western washington and im asking 2500 obo
its a 1991 clean titled ef hatch dx model with a eg front end conversion
it has full adjustible coilovers ***brand not known they were on car when i got it i just changed the struts thats all
comes with front and rear upper strut bars and rear lower tie bar
gutted interior but kept it incase i wanted to put it back in
has been converted from dpfi to mpfi fpr the ls swap
had a ls motor in it but wanted to go back to single vtec so i pulled it out and now i am forced to sell the car
has 14" steellies all around wrapped with new rubber
im askign 1200 as the car sits right now
if buyer would like i can throw in a 4 point rollcage with harness bar for 1500
i also have a built ls swap that i have that can come with the car for 3000 obo
i am firm on price of shell but if with engine im not firm

im also willing to take trades for anything stock that is reliable like a stock eg coupe or hatch or ek coupe or hatch or any stock integra
it might seem unre3asonable but i have a lot of time and money into this car and the engine to let it go for cheap

dont mind the hood in the pics it is not bolted onthe mounts its just set on the body
S5030617.jpg

S5030618.jpg

S5030619.jpg

S5030617-1.jpg

S5030620.jpg

S5030621.jpg

S5030623.jpg

a54344d8.jpg

4f9ce7f8.jpg

this is before it went black
its the best pic i have so i thought id put it up
iviv11.jpg

yo

i no this is very old but umm i was wondering if you do get this if you can get back to me i have wanted to that front end and well shit mad props please get back if you do get this

how many miles are on the car, and im intrested ive got a 97hatch that is almost stock but very reliable, get back to me

that conversion looks real nice...and i presume that the car is sold but i was just wondering did you do the conversion yourself? :huh:

Back