1991 Civic Si(11 Sec. Sleeper)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. I just know that I would sell my car for $12k without too much hassle... any takers? $20k invested! :lol:

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 11 2003, 06:58 PM
Hmm. I just know that I would sell my car for $12k without too much hassle... any takers? $20k invested! :lol:

nice one, i would but i am building the eg6

Cool deal. My mod list is actually quite a bit longer than Mr V12 here... so I think my 12k is a good deal. Anyone? :lol:

how do you have 20k into that car man? I mean until anyone on this site sees timeslips and what not dont' think anyone will drop 16k for a 12 year old car man. I mean really I would spend 16 on like a 300zx, an rx-7 etc, or something that is fast and I know is worth the value. I bet if you took it too the dealer man you might get 5 for that. not as a pun but man the only person that is going to pay 16k is some rich boy that is going to ruin the car and is going to buy it fast because he doesn't want to lose to other kids at school. and ps dude a 10 second honda is a fricking pro honda. I mean I am a punk dumb ass ricer you could say but kids like you who put all thistime and money in their car and are going to charge fricking 6k extra for a stage 2 kit and ems and tuned... is bs and like I said I would like to meet a buyer of this stuff....You even put gutted cat...with all the mods you would think you would atleast buy a street high flow cat. Come on now...you're wasting space on this awesome website. :puke: :ufucktard:

Me or him? That's total money into the car... not all the parts I've paid for are obviously IN the car, and the cost of the first engine is still in there too. Of course I can't have two engines running in the car without some weird ass modifications...

:lol:

I think you could definately get 21,000 for that bad boy. If of course you first put 1000 20 dollar bills in it. Honestly, 90% of the time, cars are not a good investment. By the time I'm done with mine, I won't be expecting to get more than 30% of what I put into it.

umm I am talking to the kid that thinks with a built motor you can get 16k with a bit of body work and some other stuff, maybe 12k...just maybe

Originally posted by V12EATER@Feb 11 2003, 04:14 PM
Hey pmd, do the math. The car, internals, clutch, flywheel, lsd, & axles with labor is worth over $10,000 alone.

Notice here that he talks about labor......i am gonna start havin my oil changed by a shop, add it up and when i try to sell my car ad that price on too......not actually, but really, who gives a fuck about labor.....you would never get the cost of labor back

Labor is the biggest rip off, on my car, a shop that has very good prices (about 1/3 the cost of a dealer) quoted me for 200 for front brakes (rotors and pads) Did it my self in under an hour and for parts, cost me $69. I would have had it finished alot faster but the one screws that held my pads on would not come off so i had to drill them out.

Originally posted by V12EATER@Feb 11 2003, 06:17 PM
BTW, my car weighs 2000 lbs. and a CRX HF weighs 1819 lbs. Thats only 181 lbs. difference. Not much of a difference than maybe 0.01 sec. in the 1320(qtr. mile)

it's actually closer to .2 sec. general rule is for every 100 lbs. of static weight added/removed from the car you'll gain/loose .1 sec. off of your 1/4 time.

ps: like everybody else said, you'll never get that for the car.

Damn.......$21000 that's insane.......So far with my 90 hatch and engine swap(B18) I have $600....with about $6,000 more I could rip your car in half when i pass you!.... I want to know what your smokin cause it must be good. And obviously your a retard cause you invested all this money into a d16 and still have a slow car cause you have no time slips posted! to prove otherwise.

So the way I see it your no. 1 : a ricer that has watched the fast and the furious way too many times

no.2 some punk ass trying to find some dumb kid to rip off

no.3 (like everyone else has stated) A FUCKTARD

Originally posted by V12EATER@Feb 11 2003, 05:17 PM
I will glady throw in an AEM EMS & Rev Hard stage 2 turbo kit and get the head ported/polished but that will raise the price to $21,000. That DOES include installation & fully tuned on a dyno.

hahaha 21K for an old ass car. You must be joking

You need to understand one thing- modding hondas is a terrible investment. The mods you put on it, you will able to get half the price you paid for them, if that.

I will give you 6k for that car, with the ems and turbo :)

Originally posted by V12EATER@Feb 11 2003, 05:43 PM
You cant find a car that is built better than mine for $12,000. I know that for a fact.

I got my Crx for 500...are you saying for 11500, I can't make my car faster than yours? Where is my "shut up n00b" emoticon when I need it!?

This guy is an idiot, my IQ dropped 20 points reading his posts.

Do us all a favor : end yourself

Originally posted by V12EATER@Feb 11 2003, 05:55 PM
You said you could get a crx w/LS swap fuilly built and it would be WAY faster than what I got. WAY fatser to me means at least 1 sec. faster. So your car would be a 10 second car. Yeah right. I don't think so pal. My friend's 91 Civic Si w/B16 intake, header, exhaust, gutted interior & falken tires runs a 13.9. Oh and he weighs about 225 lbs himself. I drive alot better than him and I weigh 175 lbs. My car would easily run high 11s when complete.

oh shit dude can u stop talkin shiet on people and there ideas!!! ur d series isnt goin to run no 11's! well maby but not likely. the d series tranny probally wont even hold that much power! if u can achieve that. ur friends civic is n/a b16. hes talking about fully built b18b/a turbo set up. and even for a n/a set up ur friends car is still pretty fast. now imagine ur friends car with a turbo set up. it would kick the shit outta u oh ok and 50lbs isnt gonna get you that much faster!!!! i dont think so if thats the case i weight 135. 5-8. so if i drove ur car then shit i can run 9's hahahhahahaha jsut stop with the crap talkin!!!

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Feb 11 2003, 10:28 PM
Where is my "shut up n00b" emoticon when I need it!?

Tonight.... it's coming. I worked 9:30am to 1am (still here) today... gotta go home and get some sleep, but I'll do the emoticon before I go to bed.

Damn, I caught this topic to late :(

Anyways, for 16k you are smoking more crack then harlem has. For 21k, you must be inhaling some kind of nerve/brain chemical from Iraq.

First, find someone who have that much cash and wants a d-series 4th gen and second, the bank wouldn't loan 2000 for that car, IF that.

I could build that car for FAR less then 16k. Your car is what? 11 second? I am hoping to get my coupe (94DX) into the low 13's/high 12's all motor d-series and i wont have nearly 16k into. I could build for boost and get low 12's in a coupe for under 16k, so asking 16k is sad.

I wouldn't ask more then 8-9k, bc if anyone spends more then that for a d-series 4th gen, i'll make sure to get the HS guys together to go beat some sence into them.

EDIT - 11 seconds in a car with OEM valve springs? Seriously get off the nerve gas man.. you are one fucked up tool.

this topic sucks.

after all is sadi and done, you have a car that is 12-13 years old, with a stock d-series motor in it, and a bucket of parts w/o turbo, etc.

my final bid- $3000 cuz that's all its worth.

if you dont like that idea, part it out.
thats the only way you will ever come close to getting your money back 50-70%

You all are making me laugh so hard. I bet most of you tools are like what 18-20 year olds. IKNOW a bank wont give somebody a loan for $16,000 an a 91 Civic. A person with some real "cash" will have to step forward and give me the money. And to the idiot who said something about stock oem valve springs on a built car. Call up Crane cams and ask their tech what they recommend for this specific application. They will tell you to use new stock oem valve springs. Do your research before you run your mouths. I'm a 28 year old grown man that has more "muscle", lowrider(hydraulic suspension), and of course jap import cars then you ever will. Oh and now the kicker, I spent a total of $1,000 on the labor at the transmission & machine shops getting the KAAZ lsd and internals done. Now all of you go do your homework so you don't get bad grades in your petty high schools. HA HA HA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back