1991 Civic Si(11 Sec. Sleeper)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by V12EATER@Feb 12 2003, 03:49 PM
You all are making me laugh so hard. I bet most of you tools are like what 18-20 year olds. IKNOW a bank wont give somebody a loan for $16,000 an a 91 Civic. A person with some real "cash" will have to step forward and give me the money. And to the idiot who said something about stock oem valve springs on a built car. Call up Crane cams and ask their tech what they recommend for this specific application. They will tell you to use new stock oem valve springs. Do your research before you run your mouths. I'm a 28 year old grown man that has more "muscle", lowrider(hydraulic suspension), and of course jap import cars then you ever will. Oh and now the kicker, I spent a total of $1,000 on the labor at the transmission & machine shops getting the KAAZ lsd and internals done. Now all of you go do your homework so you don't get bad grades in your petty high schools. HA HA HA

hahaha ...im gonna up my offer to 75 cents, just because you are an asshat :)

let me know if its a deal...i can paypal you the money tonight

Originally posted by V12EATER@Feb 12 2003, 12:49 PM
You all are making me laugh so hard. I bet most of you tools are like what 18-20 year olds. IKNOW a bank wont give somebody a loan for $16,000 an a 91 Civic. A person with some real "cash" will have to step forward and give me the money.

where the phuck are you planning on finding this person. The person who pays 16,000 for a 91 civic that does not have a time slip to prove how fast it goes is an idiot. let me put it this way, my buddy is selling his 90 civic DX with an b16sirII in it. It has a hydrolic transmission conversion, obd1 conversion, CTR cams and pistons, skunk2 valvetrain, and an LSD. The car has a mint interior and has a brand new paint job, and he will be lucky to get 4500-5000 bucks for it.

ok v12 is a dick....im 17 relax on the whole age issue fucktard!! u wont get that for your car....go bother someone who cares!!!!! :angry:

I have a 88 ef si w/ a jdm b18c built, with loads of extras. I'm struggling to get 5,500 for it so your offer of 16k is about 10k off! :blink:

This has got to be the crazyst shit ive ever heard, there is not one person who ever modded there honda and got there money back, and with no time slip you have to be kidding me. Put the crack pipe downand get to rehab.

Originally posted by SolReaver+Feb 12 2003, 03:54 PM-->
@Feb 12 2003, 03:49 PM
You all are making me laugh so hard. I bet most of you tools are like what 18-20 year olds. IKNOW a bank wont give somebody a loan for $16,000 an a 91 Civic. A person with some real "cash" will have to step forward and give me the money. And to the idiot who said something about stock oem valve springs on a built car. Call up Crane cams and ask their tech what they recommend for this specific application. They will tell you to use new stock oem valve springs. Do your research before you run your mouths. I'm a 28 year old grown man that has more "muscle", lowrider(hydraulic suspension), and of course jap import cars then you ever will. Oh and now the kicker, I spent a total of $1,000 on the labor at the transmission & machine shops getting the KAAZ lsd and internals done. Now all of you go do your homework so you don't get bad grades in your petty high schools. HA HA HA

hahaha ...im gonna up my offer to 75 cents, just because you are an asshat :)

let me know if its a deal...i can paypal you the money tonight

Beautiful use of the word asshat!

V12EATER, you are a true moron. Your intelligence defines the word. You are brain dead, and your topic is lame. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back