1991 crx for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
1991 crx for sale tanbe catback newly swaped d15b vtec motor new springs and new whale tail air intake and ported and polished manifold still in the box but not installed,in alabama 2500 or best offer, will post pics

Attachments

• crx 001.jpg
    crx 001.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 431
  • crx 003.jpg
    crx 003.jpg
    429.3 KB · Views: 352
  • crx 004.jpg
    crx 004.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 276
  • crx 005.jpg
    crx 005.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 433
  • crx 002.jpg
    crx 002.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 589
Last edited:
omg , you stole my car, j/k If I only lived a few thousand miles closer I'd be very interested, looks real clean too.

could you install those parts, i know nothing about cars ( some what, not as much as people here)

or is it easily installed...i know a lot of good mechanics down here

uhmmm....were in Alabama?

what do you use the car for? cared for? oil changes?

well the oil has been changed twice sence the motor was installed and i used castro, but the car was gona be used for my daily driver, but i just didnt drive it much, because i have other cars, but it runs vine the motor i just bought from hmotorsonline and its only been in the car for a few months.and i live in morgan county that up in north alabama but i could mabe meet anyone half way, and those parts id rather not install them then sell the car that way the buyer has the option to install them or not but there very easy to put on i think its just held on by about 5 nuts and thats it

well the oil has been changed twice sence the motor was installed and i used castro, but the car was gona be used for my daily driver, but i just didnt drive it much, because i have other cars, but it runs vine the motor i just bought from hmotorsonline and its only been in the car for a few months.and i live in morgan county that up in north alabama but i could mabe meet anyone half way, and those parts id rather not install them then sell the car that way the buyer has the option to install them or not but there very easy to put on i think its just held on by about 5 nuts and thats it

can anyone give a good word on this guy? you seem to have quite a few posts....but that does not meen much, no offense.

im 16....still getting money, mom pays 1/3, dad pays 1/3 kind of deal....so i have to talk with my parents......sounds good to me....but the more good info you can give me...the more chance i can convince them.

thanks man...and any more pictures if its not a problem would be cool.

i swear i just posted a reply....i guess not...

the half way thing sounds great.
im 16 and ive got a 1/3 (mom) 1/3 (dad) 1/3( me ) type deal so....more info and pictures and test you have for me...the more likely i can get this car.

does anyone have personal experience with this guy? ( not saying your a bad person, i just have no idea who you are, you know)

1991 crx for sale tanbe catback newly swaped d15b vtec motor new springs and new whale tail air intake and ported and polished manifold still in the box but not installed,in alabama 2500 or best offer, will post pics

a man i live n ga atlanta im lookin 4 a crx yea u selling ur crx 4 2500 than if u could bring it down 2 ga than ill give u money 4 gas down n up home

i have the same same car .. im selling it also .. 1850$ for mine
dude thats cool and all but you should have started another thread,instead of tring to jack mine, im sure mine is in better shape.

naa thats a bit far, but i think it might be sold as of thursday but i will let you know

i live in alabama and i think i have seen your car somewhere where exactly in alabama i am in tuscaloosa j/w if your car is still available

Back