1991 CRX PARTS and SHELL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

steril

Ok what I got here is a 1991 CRX. This is equipped with a d15 engine. The only thing wrong is one of the valves are bent. So it needs a new head. So I decided to just part it out and sell anything and everything on it. Also if anyone wants the whole car make me an offer. All parts are in good working order. I am really lookind to sale the car whole but if the prices are right I am pretty sure I will part it out. I already have an offer at $1200 for the whole car, so pretty much look at the *'s below for things I am FOR SURE selling.

Aftermarket parts include, cold air intake, headers, 15 wheels and tires(wheels have some curb marks), full Mugen urethane bodykit, Mugen oil cap, new distributor, and muffler.

also what I have to sell

*D16Z6 VTEC Cylinder Head $150 obo

*Chipped P28 (Spoon Sports Specs.) $200 obo

*OBD0 to OBD1 conversion harness $100 obo

*Brand new factory head gasket for D series motors $50 obo

I am up for offers guys.

any questions post them or give me a call 615-419-0982

crx004.jpg

crx001.jpg

crx002.jpg

Originally posted by Taco15@Mar 15 2005, 10:40 PM
how much for the A/c controls shipped to 32305? you got A/C lines?
[post=474084]Quoted post[/post]​

All I have is the compressor since evrything else was removed before I had the car. And I would take $20 plus ship. for that if ya want it.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Mar 16 2005, 07:42 AM
why not put the d16z6 head that you have on it.

and were are you located
[post=474180]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm in TN. I just wanna buy a type-r

Alright you are F'd up. Just a few days ago you were begging for $$$ trying to collect to fix this, and now you are going to blow a ton more on a Type-R. Dude you sux.

Guys beware of this one; he is way sketchy.

Originally posted by projectxspeed@Mar 16 2005, 02:41 PM
Alright you are F'd up. Just a few days ago you were begging for $$$ trying to collect to fix this, and now you are going to blow a ton more on a Type-R. Dude you sux.

Guys beware of this one; he is way sketchy.
[post=474407]Quoted post[/post]​

I know i decided I cant rebuild it so yeah ahahah

sell your bike and then you'll have money to take your car somewhere (since you CANT fix it yourself) and have them throw on your head.
see done deal no need to beg for money and you have a nice crx to drive around in. and then you can save for a type r

Originally posted by Taco15@Mar 15 2005, 10:40 PM
how much for the A/c controls shipped to 32305? you got A/C lines?
[post=474084]Quoted post[/post]​

hey Taco
after I do my swap on my crx, I hit you up if your interested in all my ac lines & condensor
I doing the swap on Monday

thanks bro. The shit isn't for me anymore, i just sold my rex and the buyer wants to finish what i started. He'll buy it more than likely. I need the lines only.I still got the condensor....well if it's pretty reasonable he might get all of it. Thanks,
Abel

WTF? wheres my shit? i need a tracking # if you already shipped it.

got my harness in today! thanks steril, it took a while but you kept your word.........you have my vouch

Back