1991 Crx Shell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nerologic

I have a 1991 CRX DX that has been sitting in my yard for the past year since i got it back after a theft recovery, it has a clean title but its worthless because it is a shell there is no front clip all there is in the front is the brake booster and the front cross member. The inside is fully guted but it dose have some interior peices and a dash that is not installed. Another thing It had a hole in the roof from someone trying to install a moonroof, but it is sealed. All glass in the car are good, and has plexi in the rear hatch of the car. has rear bumper and tailights perfect for DRAG project first 400 takes it or I will also take trades...I also have the car fax report for the car email me at Mytho808@aol.com for pics and info...SAN DIEGO area only or if your willing to pick up...

another thing the car is wired with DX chasis wiring and the engine harnest has been converted to Mpfi...and has the injector resistor box..

Back