1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1991 Crx Shell

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Nerologic, May 5, 2003.

1. Nerologic

Nerologic Member

I have a 1991 CRX DX that has been sitting in my yard for the past year since i got it back after a theft recovery, it has a clean title but its worthless because it is a shell there is no front clip all there is in the front is the brake booster and the front cross member. The inside is fully guted but it dose have some interior peices and a dash that is not installed. Another thing It had a hole in the roof from someone trying to install a moonroof, but it is sealed. All glass in the car are good, and has plexi in the rear hatch of the car. has rear bumper and tailights perfect for DRAG project first 400 takes it or I will also take trades...I also have the car fax report for the car email me at Mytho808@aol.com for pics and info...SAN DIEGO area only or if your willing to pick up...

2. Nerologic

Nerologic Member

another thing the car is wired with DX chasis wiring and the engine harnest has been converted to Mpfi...and has the injector resistor box..

3. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

200 thats it, where are you located? Or I can do a trade a 93 Integra Shell for yours...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted