1991 CRX Si with a B18C '95

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

anarchiaetpax

What would the average Honda-Swap user be willing to pay for a swapped rio red CRX Si with relatively low miles on a motor from hmotors with hasport mounts, linkage, etc.?

Take into account its getting towards needing a paint job, and has a small amount of body damage (good dent right behind d/s fender, golfball sized dent in hood) but no rust whatsoever. Stock internals, p72, diy-wiring, 220k on the body, relatively good interior with no cracks in the climate controls but typical poor d/s seat.

I'm having trouble making up my mind, but the standing offer is $5,000 firm. Thanks for any input, its hard to piss away 1/5 of my income.

i would say 4k IF everything is done CORRECTLY and has been passed by a BAR referee, IMO. -mike

It turns out the car needs a vehicle speed sensor too + the wiring, so I'd have to source a sensor (~$120), install and wire it for the speedo to work. Its got two 10"s in a box in the cargo area, but he only put it in one large box so all storage is effectively zapped.

On top of all that I'd have to fly to Texas to pick it up, and drive it several hundred miles back to Maryland.

I guess I gotta keep looking :/.

Edit: Thanks for all the opinions, I was close to going for it :)

yea dude screw that noway you should drive that far for a crx theres one right down the road for 600bucks clean faded paint but no rust nor dents stock motor and everything pick that up and then swap it yourself

Back