1991 crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91sirex

I have a B18a1 in it right now it does enough right now until i get money. But i wanted to know if it was better to go to a B16a2 or a B20 with a B16 head and what would i have to change in order to put either of those engines in its got all teg underneath. i just want something to build instead of just going off someone elses swap. any advice would help

I have a B18a1 in it right now it does enough right now until i get money. But i wanted to know if it was better to go to a B16a2 or a B20 with a B16 head and what would i have to change in order to put either of those engines in its got all teg underneath. i just want something to build instead of just going off someone elses swap. any advice would help

Shouldn't be too hard.. most of the hard stuff Is going the be your harness. I'm doing a b16a swap in my 91 civic hatch and it fit in good.

have you thought about doing a b16 head on your b18a block? Also have you thought about going turbo with your current motor?

Depending where you live I can help you out. I'm in southern california.

All motor:
ls block with p30 piston/b16 head/b16trans. Tq little monster.

Turbo:
Depending on power goal

well right now i found someone that will sell me a freshly rebuilt b20 with a b16a2 head. i was talking to one of my friends and he is pretty sure that i wont have to change the mounts and i know it will go to the integra axles I have on it now. But until I do that can someone please tell me about a rough idle I have the vaccum line that goes from the intake mani to the canister and for some reason it will idle donw and die on me nothing i do seems to fix it ive had people (not a shop) look at it and they do not know whats wrong either
THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS HELPED AND CAN HELP IT HELPS ALOT

Back