1991 hoda crx si for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

driver93

1991 honda crx si

it has minor quarter rust its teal with flacking paint banged up driver fender it has a D15b2 in it but its an 8 vslver i will throw in a nice babied D15b7 new head gasket maintained well came out of tiff mos car on aspec....it has steelis with yokohama rubber , has cai,header,exhaust lowered nice smooth rid ei dont know what type of suspension is on it its got all wheel disc brakes (if u dont already know )110,000+miles shifts great has front and rear top strut bars well i figured id fill u in im trying to get pics right now so email me or post if interested if u ge tthe car any other honda parts in the garage i want to get rid of u can have

camerokilla2001@yahoo.com :ph34r: :blink:
choccris on aim
1500 obo or possible trade for eg shell and cash

no see when i got the car it had one but it was knowckin so i got a b15b2 for it and just baught a friends girlfriends motorso budy its good for a swap or the b7 im throwing in

Damn you are either drunk or you just cant type man. if you have to, watch the keyboard, cause your fucked up posts are getting annoying

:withstupid:

take your time when you type. and i hope you meant d15b2 not b15b2. why didn't you swap a d16 hell they're only about $50 more and they've got like 30 more horsepower.

thanks, for all your little dumbass feed back. i did buy a 1.6 and im building it right now the crx is leaveing with a 1.5 so if u want it tell me other wise go BS on a ricer site.... ;)

Hey man, you gotta be clear if you are selling something. What, you expect someone to just buy your POS without asking some questions. If that is what you think, then maybe you SHOULD go post it on a ricer site, or simply be clear the first time so people don't have to go through this shit.

Back