1991 Honda Civic Dx Hatch For SAle or Trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey guys whats up ,I just recently bought this car but she`s pulling ot much money from me right now and just got layed off fromt he job and unemployment aint gonna pay bills and car right now sooo gotta let it go so here it is.

Make:1991 Honda Civic Dx Hatch Back

Interior: From what,I can see the interior is great very clean just cleaned it about two day ago no wear and tear on any of the seat a few small stains in the back seat unoticable really the carpet are nice left door panel great right door was broken befor,I bought nothing 10 bucks and a run to the junk yard cant fix Blue Led it installed interior door open very bright blue turn on very awsome at night blue led in the back as well once hatch open the light turns right on Sony Head Unit
With Mb Quarts and pyramid dont really pump ghetto rigged. Overall interior is nice Miles:178,965 ,I belive on dash but the guy who had it befor me swap a b16 and blew it so he put the stock motor back in,I think he said he did swap a 145,250 mile`s so great mileage ,I gusse you could say White Gauge`s the speedometer led wont seem to come on thou dont know wuts up with that.

Extrior:Well from the doors back the hatch is perfect the front end has it ding here and there very nice thou,I mean could use some work dont get me wrong drive side door wad scrapped at shopping center:-( not to bad thou just put clear coner need bulbs thou xeon`s in head light Bb`s rim only three the other who know`s this is how it was bought back carbon fiber tail lights veyr nice looking medium black tint.

Engine:Okay just bought the Air Snorkel Jdm Cold air intake Fixed the Wiper`s ,I think ,I spent in all about 150 bucks on motor other then that run great can be drive home at OWN RISK CAR NEED`S NEW BRAKE`s willing to throw them in with the car if you guys want them no need for them maybe a new clutch not really sure thou stock exhaust.

Notes:Buyer must come and pick up the car from here and must bring full cash or money oder will not excepte checks.

Selling For: 1400 o.b.o neg.
Trade`s:Any Good Clean Running hatch witch,I will not have to worry about fixing for a little while 88-89-90-91-92.

pics?
where the fuck are you?
color?

kitted or stock?
rims?

sounds like a stock dx with some led interior bulbs, white face gauges, and clear corners?

a whole lot of rambling nonsense that does a potential buyer no good...

please give more info...

pics?
where the fuck are you?
color?

kitted or stock?
rims?

sounds like a stock dx with some led interior bulbs, white face gauges, and clear corners?

a whole lot of rambling nonsense that does a potential buyer no good...

please give more info...

Pic`s: None Sorry
Color: White all around.
Kitted or Stock:Stock all around excepte for the intake.
Rim`s:The bbs ,I belive from my knowledge only three intact veyr nice one has curbage give them a good lcena and they`d look greta and hte forth rim is 5 star something,I dont know

Yeah Stock Dx With Led interior bulbs white face gauge`s and some clear conner yup carbon fiber tail light`s CAR run Great might need a new clutch new brake ,I will throw them in when someone comes to get it can be drive home at own risk need breaks.

Alright man,I need cash another bill to add ot the many 900-1000 Get the car First person to pm me or send me and email to eckoman__@hotmail.com or give`s me a call at 609-695-3272 ask for roy Get`s it.

Back