1991 Honda civic si fuel line broke

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brothertime

I was replacing the fuel filter on my 91 civic si. I broke the fuel line that goes from the filter to the fire wall. I was wondering a couple of things. First what is it called (part number)?
Second does it goes through the firewall? Third will I have to pull the dash apart to fix this mess I just created? I broke it off at about a 1/2 inch from the the banjo that attaches to the filter.

13sh301_b04.png

Majestic Honda North - Parts & Accessories | Honda Replacement Parts Lincoln | Discount Auto Parts in Lincoln
diagram is listed under:
Civic>1993>3dr Si> KA5MT>Fuel Pipe

Thank you very much just ordered part # 4 with 2 day delivery. I hope I can get it off where it is attchatched to the fire wall. I took pics going to show where and how it looks but I can't post pics yet. Again Thank You very much

It shouldnt be that bad to replace... In a perfect world anyway... But unfortunately, we live in a world where rust is a reality... Try your best at removing it from the steel feed pipe... Dont be discouraged if it strips. Keep us posted.

ok I ordered it and just got a refund saying they don't have the part. I just called and left a message on another Honda parts site. It says they have it but before I go and order it again I asked if they really do have it.(waiting on them to call me back) I called my local Honda dealer and they said nope and can not get one either. Well this is a fine mess I have gotten myself into.

Ok I didn't hear from them today thinking there off for new years. So it's a wait and see now. I will look around till I do hear from them. I hope I can get a new one but I am not against using a used part. I will say this I am already way ahead of where I was just 2 days ago.

Dude, unless its something like a trans, engine, door, or bigger easier to catalog part, the guys at the junkyards wont know what the hell you are talking about, or wont care. Im pretty sure you can get that hose at any junkyard with 88-91 civics/crx/integras lying around. Or got to home depot, menards, napa, and fab ip your own... Jesus dude... This is hondaswap, not hondadealerparts.com... It is a higher pressure than a carburetor fuel line, but not so great that you cant figure something out on your own...

jeez, dc4dude, calm down a bit. lol.
calling a junkyard for such a small part wont get you anywhere, they arent going to care about something like that.
im willing to bet that if there are any civics in their yard, it has this hose on it.
you'll just have to make the trip to get it.

good luck making your own though, personally, i wouldnt do it, chances are it wont hold up.

Ok I got it done. Had to take it to a guy to make a new one, but he did great and it back on and running with no leaks. Thanks for all your help. I am sorry but I never played with this Honda and its fuel line. But now I know lots more. Thanks to everyone who has replied to this thread

Back