TX 1991 Honda crx ($3500)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JoshuaH

I have a 91 crx HF with integra ls motor that was rebuilt by a reputable machine shop in 2003 and i have kept excellent maitenance on the vechile. The swap was done with hasport motor mounts. As performance goes it only has integra type r exhaust manifold, cold air and exhaust 2 1/4 straight through. The car was painted a couple years ago and has rota group n wheels wrapped in bf goods. i am asking 3500 or best offer or will trade for a k20a2 or k20a motor in good running condition. I am willing to ship car anywhere or drive it at buyers expense.
IMG00047.jpg

crx2.jpg

crx3.jpg

crx4.jpg

crx5.jpg

crx6.jpg

crx1.jpg

Last edited:
1991 Crx

Yes the hood is spaced put some washers and longer bolts in the hood to give the car a little bit of a different look.

It's purely cosmetic? Generally hoods are spaced to provide needed clearance. It's a function thing, not a style thing. What kind of style is uneven gaps?

I know its like i cowl induction. But i like the look dont care for the purpose plus when i had diff motor mounts i had a lil prob with some clearance and it helped.

I am from north texas about 4 and half hours from dallas tx

Back