1991 honda crx dx/Trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump, what's the status here? i need to check my lottery ticket :D the only thing better than having one kick ass rex is having two.

For those of you sending me private mesages,wanting to know why i am selling the car so cheap, the CRX does have a salvage title. My friend who owned it prior to myself, backed the rex into something, it damaged the rear hatch, taillights and bumber cover. So, she took the car to a Honda Dealership to get repaired & this is what she got quoted: OEM Rear bumper cover 196.30 Rear Hatch w/ all components1297.48. Rear Hatch Glass: $400, labor paint and install $1800. The cost to repair was more than the book value of the vehicle, so her insurance company totaled out the vehicle. I purchased the vehicle, replaced the everything, the quarters were rusted, my body mechanic cut out both rear quarters and and welded in new ones. Complete color change, including door jams, hatch, Under the hood. I drive the car an average of 3 miles a day, my job is less that .8 miles from my house, this is sounnd running car, and is in excellent condition, i guarantee you wont find a cleaner CRX for the money. The engine once again has no leaks, I have not done a compression test, but it is running on all four cylinders, and i am getting approx.40mpg, so i assume the compression is good. I hope this answers everyones questions.

you've doubled the size of my drool puddle ;). 40mpg is great for in town driving; i bet it gets 44ish highway. bump again. you seem like a good seller! we like those here.

Updated Photos as well as new subwoofer install of 1 - ddaudio(digital designs) 1508 - 8" subwoofer.

your car + a thousand bucks for a fodo 97 acura integra? Needs a front driver fender and some paint. lmk if you are interested.

Last edited:
i would like to have a four door teg, but i dont have an extra 1000 laying around

omgphf!! :) bump, love this rex. if i could get two paychecks next friday instead of one, you'd be on.

I dont know who locks a thread on this forum.the crx was traded yesterday july 01,2008,so the car is no longer available.

I hope it went into good hands, gorgeous and very clean looking CRX. :thumbsup:

Not bad. Congratulations! Next time you want a thread locked, you can click on a post and "report post" under your name in the thread and type up what you want done. All the staff see stuff when you click "report post". PM someone and not everyone knows what you want.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back