1991 Integra B18A1 Engine with 92K miles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Red89CRXSi

91 Integra LS 4 door. Tranny is shot...back glass is busted out, floor filled with water, ECU got wet. Engine starts and runs, but since the ECU got wet, the rev limiter hits at 3500 RPM's and the engine misses at idle. No smoke from the engine...make offers on parts. All body parts in pretty good condition...all doors, both fenders and trunk lid in excellent condition. Hood is usable, but there's a dent where the acura emblem use to go. Hood has been primered a rust-red color. all other body parts are flame red. Most interior is nice...looked NEW when I bought the car, but the floor is full of water, so the carpet MAY be beyond saving. May be alright, though. I might also add that I lost the key and had to bust the switch out of the column lol...found the key afterwards, so there IS a key to the doors. Rolling on a Teg dummy, a REX dummy, and a 92 Lude dummy lmao. Looks cherry. No reasonable offer refused for whole car or parts.

b16, where you from? If you're close enough for pickup, make me an offer.

Brian, the interior is black and charcoal/gray/graphite? one of the above. I can take pics of you'd like. What all do you need anyway?

Back