1991 Nissan 240SX SE w/ S13 Front End

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djextremity

Looking to get rid of my Silvia ASAP, it's a black coupe with the S13 front end conversion (not including the SR20DET). The KA engine was just replaced (it has 80000 miles, the chassis has 130000) along with the T Belt, Radiator, thermostat, water pump, all power, rear spoiler, now for the catch: the car has body damage to the passenger side. The damage is bad on the quarter panel, and very minor on the door and fender (probably bondo jobs, or if you can get a fender and outer door panel for cheap then you could do it yourself with ease). The power mirror was also torn off. The accident did not affect the reliability of the car--I have since driven it to Phoenix twice with no problems. It didn't even affect the gas mileage--still gets 25+ MPG on the fwy. It's a good candidate for an SR20DET swap, and if you know someone who does body work then the damage will be no problem. Asking $1650 obo. Interested, please call me at (800)541-4153 x2211 (this is my work telno, I'm not a dealer or anything). Price is of course flexible, I'm looking to get rid of the car ASAP.

Damn man, your getting the bad end of the deal selling that car.

Where are you located? If in cali, I'll drive to where you live and pick it up... PM me ASAP, need a secondary...

Back