1991 Nissan Skyline Gtr Toronto

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbocrx

1991 SKYLINE GTR 18,500 O.B.O
Hey guys got my gtr for sale here a list of mods and some info it’s fast fast. Looking for 18,500 will consider a bike as partial trade with cash.
84,356 on NISMO 320km/hr Speedo
4" HKS full exhaust
Twin HKS air filters with elbows
Lower with gray red rebound adjustable
I think they are greedy spring but not 100% sure
TE37's VOLKS rays racing wheels just the rims are about $3000
Custom body kit you can't find it anywhere!!!
Carbon fiber hood (has small cracks from shipping)
Blitz Dual SBC (boost controller)
Blitz Turbo timer
H.I.D. Headlights
Stainless steel braided bake lines
Momo steering wheel
Recaro driver seat has two tears
Will through some extra brand new parts with car (front and rear adjustable control arms Hicas lock bar and front tension rods) worth about $800
I am probably forgetting some stuff
Oh yeah that amazing big a$$ wing tailored to the car that actually works!!! Tune to the car it handles awesome. If you are interested in the car, give me a call 416-834-5024

P.S. Insurance is reasonable $170 for me under 25
Kijiji Toronto Classifieds: Free Classified Ads for Toronto, Ontario

if only it wasn't such a pain to get it in the states :( nice ride hommie

<-- jelous

the wheels are 17x10x114.3. Dont know what it takes to register the car in the states. I've heard some people registering them as kit cars or as collector cars. If there are legal british cars in the states then its not impossible to do. If you got the hook ups it wont be hard. We all know $$$ talks. I could meet someone at the boarder if need be. Best way to find out just go to your local ministry of transportation and ask someone or do a search online.

Just slap the plates from your civic on it and drive it home... lol ... I would probably do something like that. ;x

LOL yeah I've done that before too, but not on my skyline on a $300 civic. For the skyline I got CAA or AAA tow the car on a flat bed. First 200km free I think thats about 120-130 miles

yea, I've done the fictitious plate thing a bunch of times. I even wrote license plate number on a piece of paper and taped it to my window once on a 350 mile trip from upstate ny to central NJ.

Anyways make me some offers. I am flexible with the price, and I wouldnt mind trading a sport bike + cash for the car.

Back