1992-1995 civic im am parting out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I got a pair of 92-95 stock Civic Headlights with H4 bulbs but there aren't any rubber pieces somebody make an offer there a lil dirty no scratches mint. I'm located in Peekskill, N.Y. pickups only please but wil ship if pricee is right!!!!!!!

do youhave the rubber boots that go on the door pin's for the dope lights?

how much for the rear quarter panels and the tail gate, and the upper and lower control arms for the front drivers side and the rear passenger side, and the steering rack with tie rods...email me at Dancomer18@hotmail.com...or how much for the entire shell..where are you located i am in chicago...call me at 847-456-7553...my name is Dan

looks like he was inundated with offers and didn't know what to do....

how much for the rear quarter panels

I was under the impression the qtr panels had to be sectioned to be removed...do you know something I don't (I'm hoping you do as 1 of mine is bent)?

I need the driver's seat but you still haven't told us where you are?

im looking for a clock on the dash, shocks/suspension, rear deck lid, and seats....name me prices and shipping to the 01923 area

Originally posted by NoJokE@Jan 12 2004, 04:13 PM
Anyone buy stuff from this doood?

I am wondering same thing.

Keeps dicking me around wants me to pay now, but wont show me any pics of the stuff!

hey listen i dont need to sell this shit i can junk it,the reason i dont have pics ummmm no cam i am trin to get one tomorrow so i am not dick any one around so if you want shit let m eknow

ok no joke i am shippin in a little i will send the trackin number thanks

bump for the night i got motor parts suspenion,hood fenders,coners tranny clutch flywheel,seats,shiftlikage,motor mounts,exhaust manifiold,

i also have b18a flywheel clutch,pressure plate
d16y7 brand new clutch
b18a head

Originally posted by bob ham@Jan 12 2004, 08:39 PM
hey listen i dont need to sell this shit i can junk it,the reason i dont have pics ummmm no cam i am trin to get one tomorrow so i am not dick any one around so if you want shit let m eknow

which I have and still no pics after you said you have them to me already.

Back