1992 4 Door Civic....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MaliWho97

My friend just purchased this vehicle from a 70 year old man. One owner, guy is a neurologist. Took very good care of this car.... Tell me what you guys think!

Click Here!

looks just like mine 'cept mines a blue '95

s3fb5943c46cdf.jpg

Originally posted by MaliWho97@Nov 15 2003, 03:01 AM
are you going to finish taking off the pin stripe? Haha I like his car.... Its pretty quick too.

that last bit of stripe got clear coated over by some idiot who my parents let paint the car. the whole car getting repainted next year around tax return time.....

If you are talking about the IS300 sort, there is one in Houston Texas I'm thinking about buying..... Buy an IS300 or finish my CRX... Hmmmm

Looks great! white is a bad color to keep clean, but so is black...like mine. lol

looks good - you know that since the previous owner was old that the car is in great shape (mechanically).

The old guy did everything. He put the Si wheels on there, full suspension, thermal exhaust, everything. He liked the stock honda Si wheels.

That is tight. When im old i hope cars are still around and i am like that.

I own a 4 Door too (EG9), nice car anyway, lower it a bit and it looks really good (With Koni and Eibach you also get good traction, i tried on the Nürburgring :D )...
With a B16 its not slow, but not as fast as a rex with it. But since we got JDM Spec Cars here, the engine is in there from factory, not too bad for this.

Back