1992 4 Door Civic....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Plans are a bigger pulley, upgraded fuel system, and a fresh P&P head, valve job, new cam, and a lot of dyno time!

FUCK YEH... thats my car except mine is cooler... i just got mine it is all painted mazda pearl white (the new millenia color) all the door handles and side molding and mirrors were painted... i just got mine a week ago.. and it is a manual which i really like... just not too sure about the poopy brown interior

sedans rock

and with the B16 it flies, I'm sure a blown D would be decent as well
but just cause the guy is old doesn't mean the car is going to be mint, looks good though and you save alot of money by not having to buy the charger yourself

It's peppy i have only steped into it once..and i only took the rpm's to about 4 1/2 and never made it to 3rd gear... i like it and have future plans for it. but until then it will be babied..... :baby:

is down wit da FoDo's!!! I have a DB1 (90) 4 door Integra... not really a civic, but close... yea love the car both of ya's, except InsaneCivicSedan you need to get different side markers, the clear coners have got to go

Back