1992 Accord EX Coupe - 5 Spd - 145K - All of the options!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SneakySedan

I have THE nicest 92 Accord you'll ever drive. It runs ultra quiet and perfectly smooth. Stong F22A6 with the 5 spd means plenty of go forward. Interior is immaculate to say the least, one owner older mech. engineer who used it for commuting. Original floor mats in great shape, no tears, rips or stains. Tan cloth interior w/ black dash and black exterior. Brand new tires and fresh fluids. COLD A/C, factory CD Player, cruise, sunroof w/ factory windscreen.

Exterior could use paint, but has no dents, ABS light is currently on, but doesn't affect normal braking.

Asking $3250 (REDUCED!) due to its overall condition, which is better than most 2 or 3 year old accords out there. Will literally be driveable cross country (comfortably) as it sits.

Currently located in Augusta, GA, but will be moving to Raleigh mid July.

Last edited:
Bump for Pictures

full.JPG

interiorf.JPG

interiorr.JPG

trunk.JPG

bump for the smoothest, quietest, most refined 15 year old honda on the road

your arrival date?

Do you have date when you expect to arrive in Raleigh so I can see the car? And, do you have the reciepts? Thanks

I wont be back in Raleigh until July 12th, I have receipts for the tires and alignment, but otherwise did not get them from the previous owner for maintenance.

honda questions

any way you can get the reciepts from the previous owner, because I am interested in documentation for timing belt change, axles, etc...thanks

Back