KY 1992 Accord EX w/H22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mcdizzle

*****Car is tuned and has all new brakes!!!*****

101_0165.jpg

1992 Honda Accord EX coupe, power everything including sunroof. All still works. Interior is in great shape, couple small things wrong (driver door lock latch broke the clip behind the handle broke but the door still locks/unlocks with the power button and key, and the light on the drivers door is busted). nothing else wrong.

I'm also working on fixing any and all small problems there are with the car, id really like to get this thing sold. Car has been tuned and is running very strong now, the tuner said its one of the hardest pulling stock h22's he's tuned. Just installed new spark plugs and im gonna have someone check out the main relay soon as well to make sure all small problems are gone or atleast diagnosed.

Engine
JDM H22A with USDM 5spd trans
Chipped p28, fresh tune by jarvis199 on crome pro
Ebay Short ram intake
Ebay header
2.5'' custom catback into a obx mugen style twinloop muffler
stainless clutch line - not installed
Timing Belt replaced about 5,000 miles ago
New clutch about 10,000 miles ago
Transmission - 5th/reverse gear rebuilt when engine went in

Suspension/Wheels
koni yellows/neuspeed sport springs
ingalls upper adjustable ball joints
New front rotors and pads
New rear pads and the rotors were turned
Progress rear sway bar - not installed
prothane master poly bushing kit - not installed
16'' Riax wheels with 205/50 kumho ast's - plenty of tread left
15" stock alloys with 205/60 kumho asx's - plenty of tread left

I.C.E
Pioneer AVH P5700DVD - which i will probably take out and keep but will leave in for the right price
Infinity 6.5's in the front doors
pioneer 6x9's in the rear deck

Extras
JDM 1-piece headlights, blackhoused with 6000k hids
Spare h22 valve cover in good condition
Any and all parts i have laying around for it

chassis has about 180k on it, but engine has around 70k and runs very well.

the bad:
-has honda rust on both quarter panels, but i will include brand new quarter panels to have this fixed
-a/c works but blows hot. just needs a recharge/conversion to r134 unless you can get a DIY r12 somewhere
-p/s bracket is a little out of alignment so the belt doesnt stay on. the system works, but the belt comes off after about 5 minutes. gonna work on getting this fixed soon.

more pictures:
DSC02560.jpg

2717816375_04ca65aca0_b.jpg

100_1801.jpg

100_1794.jpg

$4500
sounds steep but this is a very reliable and pretty quick DD and would be pretty decent on the autocross course with the right set of tires. Only trades would be for good condition sc400 or sc300s, maybe intergra gsr's or 99-00 SI's which i will add cash too.

PM me on here with offers or text/call me at 502-299-2005
test drives to serious buyers, no joy rides

Back