1992 Accord H22 Help!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92stoccord

Big Member
Ok, this is my first post, and i've got a couple questions. I'm running a stock 92 Accord right now, but im gonna have some cash flow after is sell my s10. Looking into it, it seems my best choice is an h22 vtech. 200 ponies. sounds good, if you've got something better let me know. Second, What kinda power am i lookin at with a turbo kit, and what brand and stage do i want? Third and final, kinda want an extra gear, does anyone know if the Acura CL 6spd will hook up to the h22? please give some cheaper suggestions, as i am putting myself through college, and trying to build my street machine. if not thats cool though. Thanks!

do more research. turbo + h22 is ok at low boost H22 has a higher C/R. Also you can't change out pistons on the h series with out resleaving the block due to FRM sleeves.

Thanks for the imput. not trying for anything worthy of keeping up with a $120,000 chevell, but just enough to put the local SRT4s and camaro rs's in their place.

Back