1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1992 Civic CX Complete front and rear suspension and brakes

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by phyregod, Nov 25, 2005.

1. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

I have a complete front and rear 92 civic CX suspension and brake system. This would be a killer find for someone building a dune/frame buggy/custom project. Front brakes are disks, rear are drums, and work very well. Just pulled from a running car. E-brake cables and handle included. This is a pretty complete setup. Just need a frame to attatch it to.

If you only need the front or rear thats fine. Or just one corner.. Not looking to make much money off of these parts. Will be selling for pain of packing plus shipping. Tell me what you want and we'll work out the rest.

If noone has any interest, they'll be dumped off at a recycling yard or something, as they are worthless to me. Like I said, not looking to make any $$ off of this but I will charge a small pain in the ass fee for finding a box and packing it.

2. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

Afternoon bump.. If noone claims this stuff pretty soon its going in the trash.

Compatible with 92-95 civics and some integras, but these are not antilock brakes.

Great for a dune buggy / custom project!

Front upper a arms
    Front Lower control arms
    Rear control arms
    Rear upper arms
    Rear trailing arms with bushings and toe in/out adjusters
    E-brake cables
    E-brake handle
    Front and rear struts
    Front and rear springs
    Front spindles
    hubs with bearings
    Calipers
    rotors
    Complete drums
    etc..etc..

All in great working condition, freshly pulled. This is a full suspension and brake system.

Someone must want this stuff... Damn near free + shipping.

3. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

Bump again. I'm going to bump this shit through monday and if noone claims it, its getting dumped.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted