+++++ 1992 Civic Hatch 4 Sale +++++

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TheDarkpickle

SOLD

Name: J.
Means of Contact: thedarkpickle@hotmail.com
Description: 1992 Civic CX Hatch
Miles: 41,000 k
Price: $4,500 !! O.B.O.

Additional Information:

Im selling my 92' CX Hatch. Its Cadillac Escalade Pearl. It has 160 k on the body, and 41 K on the Motor. The motor and Tranny are from a 98' Integra LS. It has AEM Cam gears, and Skunk 2 Manifold. It also has Skunk 2 Coilovers and KYB AGX 5 way adjustables on the front. It has a Wings West 3 piece mid wing. The typical short ram, and short throw shifter. It has X Drilled rotors on the front. Also an upper strut bar. The interior has been converted from Blue to BLACK. It has FULL Black 98 GSR Cloth interior, and Bride Suede steering wheel. Also has the Factory front lip. The car will come with Si wheels. The Carbon Fiber Duckbill is no longer on it. Other than that. Its all there and ready to go. I need this car gone YESTERDAY !!!!! Sorry NO TRADES, and NO PARTING OUT !!!

If anyone is interested in taking a look at the car or going for a ride, please feel free to PM or email me to set something up.

Pictures:

Last edited:
It is sad that I cannot buy your car but I was still wondering, in the picture with the red rims. Are those Rota GT3's? and if so do u remember the diameter and tire size? Other than color that is exactly what i want.

thanks

I just scrolle dup to look at them again and I'm drooling on myself, sorry for so many not-so-related posts.

It is sad that I cannot buy your car but I was still wondering, in the picture with the red rims. Are those Rota GT3's? and if so do u remember the diameter and tire size? Other than color that is exactly what i want.

thanks

The GT3's were 16 Inch rims. And sorry for any Inconvenience, but the car was sold on Wednesday. Thanks !!!!

Back