1992 da

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22 hatch

alright..i was just wanting to know if a 92 integra gs would be a good starter car..i know alot about hondas but i want to know if there are anythings i should watch out for or anything like that..i just need some input from owners themselves and see if they like them or not...i was also planning on swapping a b16 sir motor into it and possibly boosting..well just let me know..i appreciate it

My woman owns one... well an ls but same thing. Build ls vtec!! Fuck the B16... that's the swap I did in my civic. It's ok for messing around and dusting off mustangs but not great for boost (can be with lots of money). Build the ls vtec and boost it. More torque than the b16.

ok..so ls/vtec would be worth it even though im boosting...im just not a pro on what you need when you do an ls/vtec..i know you need a vtec head and wiring but im just not a pro..i appreciate your guys' help

there's plenty of info on LSV's.

b16 in a DA... it might be a little faster then the b18a1 but not worth it IMO. Turbo the LS or LSV that bitch.

b18c1 in the DA..i was happy with it for the first few months..u always want more lol. u better be ready to deal with headaches of owning a 14yr old car tho

:concur:

LST is a lot of fun and the price of a HMT setup wont hurt your wallet. it can be done for 1200 bucks, but id expect about 2500.

Back