1992 Honda Accord Coupe EX Upstate NY

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sicarbnrex

I am selling my 1992 Honda Accord Coupe EX. I am looking for people to make an offer on the car. This car runs perfectly. It is green exterior with tan cloth interior. The seats have no tears in the them whatsoever! It has power windows, power locks, moon roof, cd player, aftermarket alarm system, and the A/C blows ice cold! The tires are at least 50% tread all the way around. It has new brakes all the way around. Also has a new muffler. There is 167,xxx miles on the car and it doesn’t burn any oil at all! This car was very well taken care of as I can show you the log book from the previous owner. He noted every little thing and the mileage marker it was taken care of. The car does have its usual Honda rust in the back corner of the rear wheel well. I was going to have it fixed however I just bought an SUV because I now have another dog. The car was good to me however too small for the two dogs. Please feel free to call me at any time with questions or to set up a test drive! 315-725-7635. Or you can email me at Jschultz12002@yahoo.com. You will not be disappointed.

Attachments

• 0620090943.jpg
    0620090943.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 17,595
  • 0620090943a.jpg
    0620090943a.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 19,305
  • 0620090943b.jpg
    0620090943b.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 13,373
  • 0620090944.jpg
    0620090944.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 951
  • 0620090944a.jpg
    0620090944a.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 13,461
Try Ebay

Dude i hate to burst your bubble but seriously...
1. Most people on hondaswap are looking for a manual transmission car
2. You have to figure that the car is 17 years old & in a few years it will be a classic car LOL
3. The Cancer on the rear qtr

Also before i forget.. you noted that you were going to have the quarter fixed.... meaning
1. Smack bondo on it and have it painted> $1300
2. Have the entire quarter replaced with a new one & then painted >$1900
those would be my new priced margins if they were to be repaired at a resonable sale price

Your right most people do look for manual cars on here. However doesnt mean the value of my car is 400.00 dollars because it is an automatic. Your body work knowledge is clearly out the window especially stating you use bondo for your fixes. Regardless the car is a great daily driver for someone who just wants to get to and from work. If you arent interested in the car and have no intentions of buying it from the beginning why not just waste your time elsewhere on the board instead of just insulting someone who is trying to sell a good running vehicle for a simple daily driver not a wanna be race car. Now that you have stated everything you think is wrong with my car and offered me what probably consists of 3 of your paychecks please waste your useless posts for someone who is tryin to run 30lbs of boost on a D series or something.

Bro. then dont waste your useless time posting junk on a honda-swap forum anyway. this site is mainly for honda-swaps. hence www.hondaswap.com
try craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums to sell your sh*t.. it might have actually been sold already.
i was only making you an offer in the first place since nobody made a single post hit on your useless sale.
bro again i have my own business and don't need to hear about your job at kfc.
again my offer still stands at 400 dollars if you really need to get rid of it. otherwise good luck with your sale

bro bro bro broooo I am the manager of KFC. And if you want ill take the 400.00 and throw in some chrome 20's bro. laterrrr broooo

P.S. we are hiring if you are in need of work. let me know BRO

Back