1992 Honda Civic CX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dasfinc

Up for sale is a 1992 Honda Civic CX 5 speed hatchback, white in color with a few small rust spots and some touchup work. body has assorted dings and dents, and the hood is pretty messed up cosmetically, but it latches flush just fine. Underbody is solid, and the tires have plenty of meat on them. Transmission shifts smoothly, and the car comes with 2 spare transmissions, 1 is another wide-geared CX Transmission, the other is a EX Close-Ratio transmission, both are in unknown condition, I got them to be rebuilt.

Parts recently replaced:

Front brake pads, rotors, calipers
Hood Latch and release cabling
Clutch master and Slave cylinders
Radiator
Distributor cap
sparkplugs
sparkplug wires
water pump
and more that I probably can't even think of.

The car has a stock D15B8 bottom end and a D16Y8 head, The following work has been done to the car recently (3 months)

D16Y8 Head, rebuilt with a valve job and resurfaced (with paperwork)
D16Y8 Intake Manifold
Shaved Alternator only Underdrivepulley (Also with paperwork)
ARP Headstuds
high flow header
high flow catalytic converter
N1 Style catback exhaust
duel bend short-throw shifter
Phearable.net chipped ECU
Accel HEI Supercoil
CAI
AEM Tru-Time cam gear

Car also has a Manual LX Cluster with tach, 6500RPM redline on the cluster, ECU Redlines at 7800RPM.

Bad stuff:
Headgasket just let go, since the car has ARP headstuds, its maybe a 2-3 hour job at the most to replace it, and I want something with RWD and a V-8 (Or a DSM???)

I'm looking to get what I've spent on this car out of it, not even the value OF the car.

$1700 OBO

*ignore the dates on the pictures, Cameras clock is off*
*this is a picture of the odometer before the D16Y8 headswap, and manual cluster swap*

Dash.jpg

FarDriverRearQuarter.jpg

Front.jpg

PassFrontQuarter.jpg

PassRearQuarter.jpg

PIC-0256.jpg

PIC-0213.jpg

PIC-0207.jpg

PIC-0204.jpg

Last edited:
if u still hav the civic 4 sale i'll drive all the way down there to grab it, just leave me your number so i can call u n ask for more info. thanks.

Back